Meet the Trainers
Kieran is a member of SECAD’s Employment services team and has worked with the organisation since 2012. In his role as a Development Officer most of his work revolves around the provision of individual and group employment support covering areas including career direction, CV design, Interview skills preparation, education/training and community supports signposting. Kieran is also involved in the role out of SECAD’s Employment Fair which has become an annual event since 2018.
Kieran is a qualified coach and practitioner of developmental assessments, Strengths Profile and EQ-i2.0 (Emotional Quotient Inventory). His qualifications include.
- MA Work and Organisational Behaviour, UCC
- Career Coaching Certification, Positive Success Group
- HDip Coaching & Coaching Psychology, UCC
- Training & Development Special Purpose Award Level 6
- Strengths Profile Practitioner training
- EQ-i2.0 (Emotional Quotient Inventory) Practitioner Training
Cora is a member of SECAD’s Employment services team and has worked with the organisation since 2006.
- Experienced Career Coach /Trainer and Community Development Worker
- Background in Training, Recruitment/HR
- Has supported Start-ups, as well as business closure & Transfer of Undertaking in Ireland & UK.
- Worked in Industry, Self-Enterprise, Recruitment, IT, Community.
- Provided training & employment skills coaching privately and on behalf of other government bodies.
- Highly experienced in One to One and Group work.
- Personable with an ability to provide professional tailored supports to the individual.
- With a genuine interest in empowering and supporting clients to progress.
- Strong reputation with clients and social partners.
- Mottos “Do your best every day and every day your best is different” & “There is always something to learn & someone to learn from”.
Margaret is a member of SECAD’s Employment services team and has worked with the organisation since 2016.
Margaret has worked as a senior HR professional and Business Coach for more than 20 years.
- Worked in national and international environments.
- Has been employee and a self-employed consultant in start-up and multi-national organisations.
- Worked in a variety of sectors including Energy, Manufacturing, Disability and Community Development.
- Margaret’s academic qualifications include a BA, an MBA and a Post Graduate Diploma in Mediation and Conflict Management.
Margaret is also a qualified practitioner in the Insights Discovery personality profiling system.
Frances is a member of SECAD’s Employment services team and has worked with the organisation since 2013.
- Worked in recruitment in the pharma industry for over 5 years, carried out internal and external recruitment process, which included reviewing incoming CV’s, conducting interviews, and onboarding of newly appointed staff
- Worked in Cork Training Centre as a Trainer on the Life Science and Quality Assurances courses, 2 years
- Currently working with SECAD over 7 years, as an Employment Support officer. This includes working with unemployed community members and supporting them into employment, education or self employment.
- Currently co-ordinating SECAD’s Women’s Rural Entrepreneurial Network ( WREN) -working with women who are interested in setting up their own business as well as people who are already in business to move forward with growth and sustainability.
- Degree in Training and Education UCG
- Cert in Youth and Community work UCC
- Cert as an Information Provider – Citizens Information Service
- Masters in Personal and Management Coaching UCC
- Higher Cert in Mental Health in the Community UCC